NCBTMB number – 857349
6 CEs $150.00
Lancaster – March 10, 2018 10:00am – 4:30pm
Lancaster – December 1, 2018 9:00am –4:30pm
Aromatherapy Basics is a 6 hr course designed to teach the basic concepts of aromatherapy products and aromatherapy uses. The course is designed to provide a solid foundation for exploring essential oils and essential oil use, as well as providing knowledge to become an informed consumer of aromatherapy products. Ten essential oils will be covered as well as aromatic sampling of additional essential oils and aromatic products. This hands-on class ends with the participant making and blending their own personal aromatic inhaler, bath salt, and massage oil.
This course will cover:
- Definition of Aromatherapy, EOS, Hydrosols and Aromatics
- History of Aromatherapy/Types of Aromatherapy
- Methods of Extraction
- Quality tests for EOS, Proper labeling, Buyer Beware!
- Skin A & P, Limbic System A & P review
- Top Ten EOS for Massage Therapists
- Methods of Application
- EOS Safety & Storage
- Blending exercise (bath salts, massage oil, and personal inhaler)
No prior knowledge of aromatherapy is needed for this class!
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form