8 CEs $160.00
Lancaster – Mar 18, 2020 9am – 6pm
Lancaster – Jan 15, 2021 9am – 6pm
Prerequisite: Introduction to Chakras and Chakra Balancing
- Student will demonstrate how to use aromatherapy oils and a standard spa type wrap to balance the Chakras by laying on of hands through the application of professional therapeutic touch
- Student will demonstrate how to add Reiki techniques to their massage practice.
- Student will identify the 7 Main Chakras in the body.
- Student will identify the color associated with each chakra.
- Student will identify specific aromatherapy oils related to each chakra.
- Student will identify the Endocrine gland related to each chakra.
- Student will be able to discuss and apply a standard spa type wrap using aromatherapy oils
- Student will list the contraindications of any Chakra or Reiki technique.
- Student will identify the Usui method of Reiki
- Student will be able to discuss the use of Energy Balancing and Reiki within a standard hands-on massage protocol.
This class will include a discussion of the history of the Chakras and their Sanskrit origins as well as the connection to essential oils which can be used to enhance the chakra balancing within a massage session. Students will also be reminded of how the 7 Chakras relate to the Endocrine system in the body.
In the class the students will be introduced to the ways to ‘read’ the Chakras in the body and how to incorporate this into a standard Swedish Massage Session. The understanding of the Chakras and energy in general in the body will allow the therapists to have a better understanding of what emotions may be causing physical pain to manifest in the body. Using this information, the students will be introduced to ways to incorporate the use of oils using a Chakra Energy Balancing Wrap using specific Chakra blends and be able to practice this on each other while also incorporating the use of music for relaxation. Professional therapeutic hands-on applications will be used.
Additionally, Reiki will be introduced as it applies to the Chakra System. The Reiki introduced will be the standard Usui method using hands-on techniques to enhance the Swedish Massage experience for the client. The laying on of hands through the application of professional therapeutic touch will be used throughout this class
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form