All levels of experience are welcome!
Massage Therapists and Acupuncturists can receive continuing education units.
– NCBTMB approved, 21 CEUs.
– NCCAOM approved, 24 PDAs.
Early Bird Special: Save $50 when you register by March 18th.
Registration Deadline is Wednesday, April 8th.
Lancaster – May 8-10, 2020 9:00am – 6:00pm (3 day class)
What is BPRA?
This is a course in continued education for massage therapy and acupuncture. BPRA stands for BodE
Work Pain Resolution Approach. Let’s dissect the name…
- Bod is the physical body and its systems.
- E is the non-physical or energetic bodies, an example would be the emotional aspects of the self.
- Work uses mindful breathing to connect the physical and non-physical to cultivate health and well-being.
- Pain Resolution is a main priority for most practitioners and is the focal point of this approach.
- This Approach is highly effective because it breaks the pattern that is causing or holding the pain.
During this course, we will learn a new methodology that will change the future of healthcare delivery.
BPRA introduces students to a diverse range of topics related to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
and the human body systems, all working together to address pain issues. The emphasis is on learning
advanced “listening” skills to understand what the body is communicating and to resolve pain.
As part of this educational experience, we will review case studies, learn how to identify the root cause of
pain for clients, and diagnose issues with high accuracy. We will then practice hands-on techniques in
bodywork to successfully relieve pain. By the end of this course, students will have the practical
knowledge to further support their practice as a massage therapist or healthcare provider.
Do you have a client, friend, or family member that keeps returning to you for a recurring pain problem,
that you just can’t seem to help resolve? On day 3 of our course, you are invited to bring them along!
This will be a special opportunity for you to receive attentive, one-on-one instruction in a personalized
area, while your patient finds long-lasting healing. It’s a win-win!
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form