8 CEs $150.00
Lancaster – March 26, 2018 9:00am – 6:00pm Canceled
Lancaster – Jan 18, 2019 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Student will demonstrate how to perform a Chakra Energy Reading using crystals
- Student will demonstrate how to use oils to balance the Chakras
- Student will demonstrate how to balance the chakras using music and spoken words.
- Student will identify the 7 Main Chakras in the body.
- Student will identify the color associated with each chakra.
- Student will identify the note associated with each chakra.
- Student will identify specific oils related to each chakra.
- Student will identify emotions related to each chakra.
- Student will identify the Endocrine gland related to each chakra.
- Student will identify the crystal related to each chakra.
- Student will list the contraindications of the Chakra Chelation technique.
This class will include a discussion of the history of the Chakras and their Sanskrit origins as well as the connection to the musical notes, essential oils and crystals associated with each one. Students will also be reminded of how the 7 Chakras relate to the Endocrine system in the body.
In the class the students will be introduced to the ways to ‘read’ the Chakras in the body and how to incorporate this into a standard Swedish Massage Session. The understanding of the Chakras and energy in general in the body will allow the therapists to have a better understanding of what emotions may be causing physical pain to manifest in the body. Using this information the students will be introduced to ways to use crystals, music and essential oils that relate to each Chakra.
During the class students will be able to view a demonstration of a Chakra Energy Balancing Wrap using specific Chakra blends and be able to practice this on each other while also incorporating the use of music and crystals.
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form