8 CEs $220.00
$205 + $15 materials fee
From sports medicine to neuromuscular rehab, kinesiology taping has rapidly gained popularity due to its unique ability to improve movement and function! Learn how to combine your existing massage techniques with this therapeutic treatment that is in high demand! Benefits of kinesiology taping include: enhanced proprioception and coordination, pain relief, correction of postural imbalances and improved healing of soft tissues through edema reduction, and stimulation of lymphatic drainage and blood flow.
Topics covered include:
- Physiological and neurological benefits of kinesiology taping
- Fundamental taping techniques and treatment strategies
- Taping combined with functional movement for: postural stability, improved mobility, injury prevention
- and recovery
- Scar tissue taping effects, benefits and application
- Indications and contraindications
This class consists of approximately 3 hours lecture and 5 hours demonstration and practice.
Please bring 1 sheet, lubricant of choice and wear comfortable clothing that allows for movement–shorts are recommended.
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form