8 CEs $130.00
Lancaster – February 28, 2018 9:00am – 6:00pm
Lancaster – June 9, 2018 9:00am – 6:00pm
Lancaster – November 28, 2018 9:00am – 6:00pm
As massage therapists, we often work with people who are suffering on various levels – physically, emotionally, and mentally. Empathetic connection is crucial to forging connection and delivering results, yet it’s also essential to remain grounded in your practice of helping others.
In this class, we will explore cutting-edge skills to increase your effectiveness as an LMT, including meditation and visualization techniques to help you stay centered while you work; simple ways of dealing with frustration when it arises; the art of great communication skills; and practical discoveries in the field of neuroscience that will help you interact more effectively with people. Deepen your understanding of what helps your clients to grow and unfold in your compassionate presence.
Learn the Science:
– Learn ways to calm down in stressful situations
– Explore why compassion helps people therapeutically
– Discover the “social nervous system,” and practical ways to build trust and rapport
– Practice communication skills for approaching your clients with greater compassion
Practice the Art:
– Practice simple and effective centering techniques for yourself before, during, and after sessions
– Apply craniosacral and other somatic techniques to deepen the healing experience for your client
– Deepen your own felt sense of what it means to give and receive support
– Explore your new skills in a practice session
Please bring one sheet and one blanket to class.
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo