8 CEs $150.00
Lancaster – Jan 13, 2019 9am – 6pm
The intent of this workshop is to “de-mystify” Energy Work and provide a solid foundation for understanding and working with subtle energy. You will study the human energetic anatomy and become familiar with how its structure creates a map for healing. You will experience how you connect with the world of subtle energy as well as learn how to prepare for and conduct an energy healing session. Content includes defining and describing energy, forms of energy, subtle energy healing philosophy, subtle energy healing modalities, the human subtle energy anatomy, preparing for a healing session and conducting a healing session. Class is 40% lecture/discussion and 60% experiential practice.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Offer a general protocol of Energy Work
- Integrate Energy Work into a healing session
You will learn:
- The common principles underlying all energy healing methods
- How you personally experience subtle energy
- How to sense and “channel” subtle energy
- How to ground and center yourself
- How to clear the space used for a healing session
- Techniques for assessing the metabolism of energy centers.
Why take this class?
- If you “get” the concept of Energy Work mentally, but don’t understand how or why it works.
- If you want to educate and explain Energy Work to your clients without sounding “woo woo”.
- If you want to learn how Energy Work benefits body, mind and spirit.
- If you want to learn self-care techniques for preventing burn-out.
PLEASE WEAR LOOSE CLOTHING AND BRING A MAT OR SOMETHING TO LAY ON
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form