8 CEs $160.00
Lancaster – March 25, 2017 9:00am – 5:00pm
The purpose of this course is to teach the basic knowledge of working the Geriatric population, the aging process, and how that relates to massage and the elderly.
The class includes –
– Overview of the geriatric population
– Skin conditions, respiration, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal challenges
– Musculoskeletal, neurological, sensory, and urinary conditions
– How to conduct an intake for this population
– Commonly used medications and their common side effects
– Guidelines for massage session
– Seated and clothed massage techniques
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below