14 CEs $320.00 This is a two day class
Lancaster – April 14-15, 2018 9:00am – 5:00pm
Craniosacral Integration, a powerful hands-on approach that treats and supports the body’s wisdom and its innate ability to heal, is a wonderful tool to add to your existing massage practice.
It gently addresses the spine, skull, sacrum, and fascia to treat pain and trauma as well as supports the body’s self healing process.
Craniosacral Therapy has been around for a long time but lately it has become an increasingly popular therapy due to its effectiveness and safety.
This workshop provides a thorough introduction to a powerful and unique light touch therapy.
You will learn:
- The theoretical foundation of Craniosacral Integration
- The lineage and development of the work
- Engaging with all levels of the system: physical structures, rhythmic motions, energy
- The core principle of “health”
- Hands- on cranial and sacral holds to help your clients in deep relaxation
- The concept of subtle hands-on palpation
- Developing therapeutic presence as a vital skill
- The fundamental platform- types and conditions Craniosacral can help
- The healing power of a light touch
- Cultivating new self awareness and self growth
- And more…
- A bodywork therapist who is curious about Craniosacral Therapy? You’ve heard great things about the results that people have experienced but you’re not ready to invest huge amounts of money or time in training until you know more about it.
- Someone you love receives Craniosacral Therapy treatment, and the results have been amazing. You wish you knew more about it so that you could use some of the techniques to help your loved one at home between treatments.
- A wellness or a healthcare practitioner who has taken a CST seminar, but it was ages ago, and you feel like you forgot most of what you learned. You don’t want to go back to take the class over, but you would love a refresher course.
- A licensed massage therapist who needs continuing education credits to renew your license
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form