8 CEs $195
- Lancaster – Nov 24, 2019 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Dec 29, 2019 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Feb 2, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – April 26, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – July 12, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Sept 27, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Nov 19, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Dec 10, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Jan 30, 2021 9:00am – 5:00pm
Must bring cupping set from Level 1 and will receive Facial cupping set. Must have completed Massage Cupping Level 1.
Cupping Level 2 will explore facial cupping, cupping with release, cupping for sports injuries and abdominal cupping.
Introductory to Cupping is a prerequisite to Cupping Level 2. Students should bring their plastic suction cups with application gun to the class. Facial cupping will cover the watershed area to help with lymph drainage on the face, neck and clavicular area. It will also cover sliding cupping for sinus issues as well as for TMJ/ grinding teeth. We will also learn to do sliding cupping for increased circulation in the face for skin rejuvenation. Cupping with release will be placing cups on areas of the body and then putting various muscle groups through range of motion, very similar to pin and stretch or active release. We will be performing these techniques on the rear deltoid, lat, QL, SI, extensor muscles, as well as other muscle groups. Cupping for sports injuries will examine the use of cupping for specific sports injuries such as shin splints, plantar fasciitis, golfers and tennis elbow, etc.
Come join us for an educational, hands on class!
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by Credit Card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form