8 CEs $195 (includes 12 pc. cupping set)
- Lancaster – July 16, 2018 9:00am – 5:00pm CLASS FULL
- Lancaster – October 8, 2018 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – November 11, 2018 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – December 16, 2018 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – January 16, 2019 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – January 30, 2019 9:00am – 5:00pm
Description: Introduction to Cupping. Add the new popular modality to your skill set. Jim Earley, LMT, Board Certified and practicing massage therapist for 25 years will introduce you to the wonderful world of cupping. Learn all about those cupping marks you saw on Olympian Michael Phelps at the Summer Olympics. Jim actually travelled with Michael Phelps as his personal sports massage therapist for 5 years.
The class goals are to learn basic cupping techniques, get comfortable with performing the cupping techniques, experience the cupping yourself, and learn about sports cupping (when to cup an athlete, pre, post and during an athletic event).
The class will also cover :
- What is Cupping?
- Origin of Cupping
- Benefits of Cupping
- Types of Cups
- Types of Cupping (Static, Sliding)
- Steps of Cupping
- Post Cupping Guidelines
- Practice Sessions on various areas of body
Students will be asked to bring sheets, lubricant (gel, lotion) as well as hand sanitizer (for cup cleaning) and paper towels
And you will take cupping set home with you!
Look forward to you joining us for an educational, participative and fun class!
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form and then ~
Please call (717-314-1733) to finish registering and payment
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form