8 CEs $185
- Lancaster – Nov 11, 2019 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Jan 27, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Mar 26, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – June 22, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Oct 11, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Dec 28, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Jan 11, 2021 9:00am – 5:00pm
In this class, we will covering pin and release techniques for the upper and lower body. This technique works well for your regular clients and for athletes.
Pin and release or better known as Pin and Stretch or
ART (chiropractors), is a movement based muscle lengthening technique that is highly effective treating problems with:
- muscle and tendons
- ligaments and fascia
Pinning the muscle with sliding force:
- increases movement of the tissue
- breaks up and removes adhesions
Pin and release is highly effective for:
- overused muscles
- repetitive use injuries (especially with athletes)
- scar tissue
By applying focused pressure while the client performs specific motions to lengthen the tissue in these targeted areas, underlying tissue can be released.
Releases can be passive or active where client participation is necessary.
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by Credit Card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form