Instructor: Beth Whitman, KRMT NCBTMB # 158
- Time: 8:45 am to 5pm – Please arrive by 8:45 – we start promptly at 9am
- Instructor: Beth Whitman, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, Certified Consulting Hypnotist
- Tuition: $199* (Tuition includes the manual “Reiki, The Healing Touch” by William Lee Rand)
- * Take both Reiki I and II in the same weekend and save $49 – Both days $349 per person
- Open to the community, everyone is invited to attend.
- Licensed Massage Therapists = 8 NCBTMB CEs
- Lancaster – Apr 17, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Sept 19, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Jan 30, 2021 9:00am – 5:00pm
This entry level training is centered on the origins and ideals of Reiki. It is a blend of the styles from Dr. Usui, and Mrs. Takata including Japanese and Tibetan techniques. On completion of the class, you will have a clear understanding of the subtle energy body and have practiced the basic techniques.
The class is a blend of theory, discussion, demonstration, and practice. Each student learns and uses Byosen scanning and the hand placement system.
A certificate and professionally published manual, “Reiki the Healing Touch” by William Rand, are included.
- By the end of this program, the attendee will be able to:
- Describe the definition, history, and origins of Reiki
- Identify the location and functions of the seven primary chakras
- Explain the concept of the aura and meridian
- Explore how Reiki supports the mind, body, and spirit
- Demonstrate the complete hand placement series
- Select the treatment method as recommended by the Hayashi Healing Guide
- Demonstrate Gassho meditation
- Demonstrate Byosen scanning
- Apply the hibiki technique
- Assimilate Reiki I Attunement
- Demonstrate the Reiji-Ho technique
- Demonstrate the Kenyoku technique
Please bring your water bottle, snacks, lunch, journals or notepad, pens, pencils, highlighter and any comfort aids you may require for the day.
You must call Sage Continuing Ed to register for any of these classes ~ 717-314-1733.
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form