Instructor: Beth Whitman, KRMT NCBTMB # 158
- Time: 8:45 am to 5pm – Please arrive by 8:45 – we start promptly at 9am
- Instructor: Beth Whitman, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, Certified Consulting Hypnotist
- Tuition: $199* (Tuition includes the manual “Reiki, The Healing Touch” by William Lee Rand)
- * Take both Reiki I and II in the same weekend and save $49 – Both days $349 per person
- Licensed Massage Therapists = 8 NCBTMB CEs
- Open to the community, everyone is invited to attend.
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of Reiki I or above with any instructor
- Lancaster – Apr 18, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Sept 20, 2020 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Lancaster – Jan 31, 2021 9:00am – 5:00pm
This mid-level training is centered on the origins and ideals of Reiki. It is a blend of the styles from Dr. Usui, and Mrs. Takata including Japanese and Tibetan techniques. On completion of the class, you will have a clear understanding of facilitating Reiki for others and be certified as a Reiki Practitioner.
The class is a blend of theory, discussion, demonstration, and practice. Each student learns and practices sessions using hand placements and symbols.
A certificate and professionally published manual, “Reiki the Healing Touch” by William Rand, are included.
- By the end of this program, the attendee will be able to:
- Identify and speak the names of the 3 Reiki II symbols
- Draw and write the names of the 3 Reiki II symbols
- Understand how to use the 3 Reiki II symbols during a session
- Know how to use Reiki to heal unwanted habits
- Understand and practice offering distant healing sessions
- Assimilate Reiki II Attunement
Please bring your water bottle, snacks, lunch, journals or notepad, pens, pencils, highlighter and any comfort aids you may require for the day.
You must call Sage Continuing Ed to register for any of these classes ~ 717-314-1733.
To pay by check, please mail payment to
Sage Continuing Education
719 Olde Hickory Road Suite B
Lancaster, PA 17601
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form