24 CEs $699.00 This is a three day class (including the optional Master Practicum day)
Reiki Master Training (Day 1 and 2 only) – 16 CEs $600.00
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Reiki I, II and ART (previous certificates required first day of class). Class is open to the public.
Lancaster – January 15-17, 2019
The master teacher level of Usui/Tibetan Reiki will prepare you to teach Reiki to others. You will be certified to offer Reiki I, Reiki II, Advanced Reiki Training, and Reiki Master training to others. This does not mean that you are required to teach or hold classes. Each level of Reiki training deepens your relationship with the universal life force as you continue to grow personally. Many that go on to the Reiki Master Teacher level have embraced this healing art for their personal well-being and practice self-care daily and chose not to conduct classes. Whatever you feel called to do; this class will support you on your Reiki journey. Beth will facilitate three days full of hands-on experience, theory, and instruction to help you intensify your connection with Reiki. This is a chance to look inward and explore the possibilities of inviting Reiki deep into your awareness. You will emerge from this class a confident, capable and profound certified Reiki Master Teacher. Dress is casual.
This training is perfect for:
- Advanced Reiki Practitioners (ART or sometimes called Level 3)
- Reiki Master Teachers that would like a refresher
- Reiki Master that would like to add the Teaching certificate
Over the course the two days we will cover:
- Microcosmic Orbit Meditation
- Hui Yin Exercise
- Tibetan Master Symbols
- How the attunement works
- Reiki Master attunement
- Violet Breath
- Healing attunement, learn, demonstrate and practice
- Demonstrate and thoroughly practice attuning other students
- Discuss the values and spiritual orientation of a Reiki Master
- Reiki I Attunement – discuss, demonstrate, and practice
- Reiki II Attunement – discuss, demonstrate and practice
- Advanced Reiki Training Attunement – discuss, demonstrate, and practice
- Master Reiki Attunement – discuss, demonstrate, and practice
- Self-Attunement – discuss, demonstrate, and practice
Day three will be a full day of practicing what we cover in class the two days before. Increasing your confidence as we practice the new techniques and tools. This class will prepare you confidently offer attunements and begin teaching your own classes.
Tuition includes: Professional Published Manual “Reiki Master Manual” by William Lee Rand
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by credit card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below