NCBTMB Provider #1660
Jim Earley is a Sports Massage Therapist who graduated from PSMT in 1992 and has been practicing Sports Massage for 25 years. Jim lives in West Chester, PA
Jim has worked with high school, college and professional athletes and teams.
He currently works with 38 teams at 19 different colleges and universities and teaches Sports Massage classes as well to share knowledge he has learned with other therapists.
Jim likes to use various Sports Massage Techniques such Active Isolated Stretching, Gua Sha, and Cupping with his athletes.
- Sports Stretching-Stretching and the Athlete
- Foundations of Sports Massage
- Massage Cupping
- Sports Massage; Tools for the Therapist, Foam Rolling, AIS
- Massage Cupping – Level 2
- Advanced Sports Massage/Event Sports Massage
- Sports Massage – Event Sports Massage
- Pin and Release