In 2014, Ms. McKendree was awarded Massage Therapist of the Year – Pittsburgh Region by a nationally recognized massage therapy franchise and featured alongside peers in the Massage & Bodywork magazine. Ms. McKendree has been a practicing Massage Therapy since 2007. She is a Reiki Master and has certifications in Myofascial Technique, and Prenatal Massage. Ms. McKendree also has a background in a variety of complementary and alternative medicine theories. She has been teaching the Entry-Level Massage Therapy program at DCI Career Institute since 2016, and has experience in the field of Massage Therapy as a Lead Massage Therapist and Trainer, Administrative Assistant, and Business Manager. Currently, Ms. McKendree is working toward certification in Craniosacral Techniques, EFT/TFT Techniques, and as a Guided Meditation Facilitator.
- Chakra Theory: Basics (Monaca, PA)
- Chakra Theory: Exploring the Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, & Heart Chakras (Monaca, PA)
- Chakra Theory: Exploring the Throat, Third Eye, & Crown Chakras (Monaca, PA)
- Ethics (Monaca, PA)
- Reiki Level I (Monaca, PA)
- Reiki Level II (Monaca, PA)
- Prenatal & Postpartum Massage (Monaca, PA)