NCBTMB Provider # 348
Laura has been practicing massage for over 10 years in a variety of therapeutic and medical settings including chiropractor and physical therapist offices, nursing homes, yoga studios, gyms and her own private practice – MassageWorks. She practices and teaches an integrative approach that includes thai-yoga, myfascial release, sports massage, active engagement and more. Along with massage, Laura also teaches a spa techniques class. Laura graduated from National Massage Therapy Institute in 2007. She loves teaching and educating her clients in self-care and pain management.
- Massage for Chronic Pain
- Massage for Chronic Pain2
- 5 Tools and Techniques to Work Smarter: Cupping, AIS, Active Engagement and More!
- Introduction to Medical Massage
- Intro to Massage for Sports
- Medical Massage for Head & Neck Pathologies and Conditions
- Medical Massage for Low Back Pain
- Medical Massage for Special Populations
- Spa Techniques 1
- Active Engagement Techniques
- Massage for Sports Injuries 1
- Massage for Sports Injuries 2
- Medical Massage for Shoulder Pathologies