NCBTMB PROVIDER #451426-10
Lin is a Lancaster, PA based Board Certified massage therapist, educator, and owner of Sage Continuing Education and the Healing Arts, LLC – a continuing education center for massage therapists and healthcare providers. She is a Preferred Provider for the Society for Oncology Massage, an active member of AHNA, and holds memberships with NHPCO, NANMT, and NCBTMB. Lin has been a nurse for 34 years, specializing in working with the medically frail, hospice, and mental health populations.
In addition to her duties as founder/director/educator of Sage Continuing Education, Lin works as a nurse-massage therapist and educator for a local hospice. Before Lin decided to pursue a career in massage therapy, she worked with homeless individuals and families for many years, and has recently set up a volunteer program for massage therapists interested in the mind/body connection, PTSD, and trauma related issues by taking them to a local shelter in Lancaster to offer hand massage. She is also an active volunteer mentor with the AMTA.
Lin is passionate about learning and sharing the most up to date, current massage therapy information, and offering possibilities and opportunities to her peers.
- Essentials of Prenatal/Postpartum Massage
- Power of Touch: Massage Therapy for Hospice and Medically Frail
- Power of Touch: Massage Therapy for Hospice and Medically Frail Practicum
- Infant Massage Therapy Instructor’s Training
- Ethics and the Ego
- Ethics for the Massage Instructor
- The Ethical Ego
- Essentials of Oncology Massage
- Essentials of Oncology Massage: Practicum
- Basics of Cranial Sacral Massage I
- Basics of Cranial Sacral Massage II
- Cranial Sacral Massage Skills Enhancement
- Let’s Get Ethical!
- Professional Ethics for the Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapy Research in the 21st Century: What’s In and What’s Out!
- Communicable Disease and Massage Therapy – What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You!
- Essentials of Oncology Massage: Just the Facts!
- Pharmacology for the Massage Therapist