NCBTMB PROVIDER #451426-10
Lin is a Lancaster, PA based Board Certified, licensed massage therapist, a licensed esthetician and a NCBTMB approved continuing education provider. She is a Preferred Practitioner and Educator for the Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM) and has worked as a nurse for 35 years – caring for individuals living with cancer, mental illness, and those who are medically frail. Lin is a life-long learner, and is passionate about teaching, as well as acting as a mentor for fellow massage therapists and offering possibilities and opportunities to her peers.
- Essentials of Prenatal/Postpartum Massage
- Power of Touch: Massage Therapy for Hospice and Medically Frail
- Power of Touch: Massage Therapy for Hospice and Medically Frail Practicum
- Infant Massage Therapy Instructor’s Training
- ETHICS OF COMMUNICATION: BUILDING A THERAPEUTIC RELATIONSHIP
- Essentials of Oncology Massage: A 3 Day S4OM Foundational Course
- Ethics and the Ego
- Ethics for the Massage Instructor
- The Ethical Ego
- Essentials of Oncology Massage
- Essentials of Oncology Massage: Practicum
- Basics of Cranial Sacral Massage I
- Basics of Cranial Sacral Massage II
- Cranial Sacral Massage Skills Enhancement
- Let’s Get Ethical!
- Professional Ethics for the Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapy Research in the 21st Century: What’s In and What’s Out!
- Communicable Disease and Massage Therapy – What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You!
- Essentials of Oncology Massage: Just the Facts!
- Pharmacology for the Massage Therapist
- CONTINUING EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR TEACHER TRAINING COURSE