8 CEs $195
- Lancaster – September 5, 2021 9:00am – 5:00pm
Review of Pre and Post Event, Working with the Athlete, Teams, Event Sports is the next level for sports massage therapists.
In this class, we will review pre and post event massage as well as maintenance massage as well as learning how to work closely with the athlete, sports teams, and coaches. We will also learn how to prepare and setup for a sports event.
We will learn how to:
- Work with a serious, competitive athlete
- Goals and treatment considerations for the athlete
- What it is like to work with the serious athlete (physical fitness, body mechanics, schedule,
- What do I need to know as a therapist?
- Advanced Sports Massage Strokes
- Psychology of an elite athlete
- Role of the Sports Massage therapist
- Individual vs. Team athlete
- Talking to a team of athletes/coaches
We will also be covering Event Sports Massage.
In this portion of the class, we will cover:
- how to set up for a sports event/what to bring with you
- managing the event
- creating a flow of people to your tent
Please be sure to complete the Registration Form above before paying by Credit Card or sending your check!
To pay by credit card, please use the BUY NOW button below
Sage Continuing Education
50 Ranck Avenue Lancaster, PA 17602
*Please include name and class in memo
Group Registration Form